LSU CARE 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 24 by mede102I was really sad when I got my letter this week saying I didnt get in. I was placed on the "alternate list". Aside from the obvious what does that really mean? I figured I could use my free time until the next application period to take abnormal psych. Do I really have a shot?
- May 1 by LSUdude@ mede102 don't give up hope! I got my letter a week or so ago and it said I was on the alternate list also...but today I got a phone call and they offered me a spot because somebody backed out! There's still a chance so keep your head up!
Glad to be a part of the next CARE group yall!
- May 1 by LSUdudeBy the way if anyone knows anybody looking for a guy roommate please let me know!
- May 2 by PMB84How do I join the FB group? I'd like to get in touch with some classmates before August!
- May 2 by nolalolaMede - YES!!!! If you are placed on the alternate list you still have a great shot. We have several people in our group who were alternates, and one of them got the call literally 30 minutes before orientation started! The program is extremely competitive, and sometimes a fraction of one point separates someone who gets accepted from someone who gets an alternate. It really doesn't reflect on your capabilities or potential at all so don't be discouraged - it's just a numbers game. Good luck!!
- May 4 by growingseekingAnyone know of what course would be accepted for abnormal psych? I emailed the main contact person, and she said that the LSU distance course was not accepted. I'd really like to get it out of the way before the semester starts!
- May 5 by raesymoneQuote from growingseekingI'd like to know too! My degree is in psychology, so hopefully they accept mine.Anyone know of what course would be accepted for abnormal psych? I emailed the main contact person, and she said that the LSU distance course was not accepted. I'd really like to get it out of the way before the semester starts!
- May 8 by tesslynbJust seeing this forum. Congrats to all who were accepted! I found out about my acceptance almost a month ago from today. Don't lose heart if you are on the alternate list. I know someone who was offered a spot in late June!
- May 8 by HurricaneHannsI was the president of my CARE class and did fine...And I was an alternate. Even if you don't get in, don't let it change your mind about nursing.
- May 13 by LSUdudeIf anyone here knows of any guys looking for a roommate for the fall let me know please. Preferably on campus but open to off campus if its close, safe, and reasonably priced.