LSU BSN - Page 87Register Today!
- Jul 11, '11 by kleinlgCan't wait to see everyone on Thursday (for those of you who are going!)
- Jul 12, '11 by 2bLSUnurseHi everyone...I will be there Thursday and I am very excited!!! I am guessing that we will receive our schedule for this fall for classes on that day? and get a list for our books? Is anyone else paying for there classes up front out of pocket?...was wandering if we pay that day as well? and do we pay for our parking pass that day also? thanks
looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Jul 12, '11 by cpkRNClass schedules are already up:
If you have Ab Psych, you'll have the Tuesday phys lab, if you're not taking Ab Psych, you'll have the Thursday lab. Anatomy lab will be decided on the first week - they'll give you a chance to make your preference for lab day known.
Intro has been split into an 8-10 and 10-12 section down the middle alphabetically in the past. We didn't know where they split us until the first week of school at level orientation.
- Jul 12, '11 by Tiger2beHi everyone! I was looking over the forms we have to turn in on Thursday. I was wosering if we need to pay fOr our parking decals, health insurance ( or in my case the needle stick) etc that day also? Because all it says was to being cash for lunch, and I know they don't accept credit cards. Just wanted to know so I can bring extra cash for anything else!
- Jul 12, '11 by Tiger2beOk I have typos from my phone. But y'all know what I mean! Lol
- Jul 20, '11 by 2bLSUnurseI was wanting to know what books will we be needing the most in the beginning? I am sure pathophysiology? and as for the book fundamentals of nursing by Taylor is it better to get the book itself or the ebook?
- Jul 29, '11 by lsutigermmmhello everyone!
so i just decided to change my major back to nursing over dental hygiene. i must admit i’m pretty excited. i just wanted to get everyone’s opinions on what my chances are of getting into lsu on the first try, because as of right now i am so ready to be done with regular school and get into nursing school.
i’m going to apply for fall 2012.
right now i have a cumulative gpa of 3.47, but with the pre-reqs specified to get into the program i only have two more classes to take this semester, intro sociology and music (for fine arts) i am hoping to have a 3.5 or more.
i haven’t gotten a chance to take the hesi test yet, but i ordered the study guide and from what i read, i feel like i will do pretty good on it.
i went to delgado for 2 years and most of the classes i need were taken there. i took alot more sciences then i actually needed to (a&pi and general bio 2) right now i’m at uno, but hopefully not for long.
while i was at delgado i made it on the dean’s list and also got honors this past semester.
both my mom and aunt are registered nurses, not like that makes a difference, but it might help out!
any ideas on how to write an awesome goal paper, i have some ideas of course, but any help is appreciated!
- Aug 1, '11 by 2bLSUnurseFirst semester this fall for traditional nursing. When do we start clinicals and when do we need CPR card?
- Aug 1, '11 by cpkRNYou won't start clinicals until your second semester. That's when you'll need your CPR card.