LPN's- how long did you have to wait for NCLEX results from the BPNE?Register Today!
- by beeenieweeenie, RN Jan 28, '09Just curious how long it took after taking your test that you got results? I so wish we had quick results here!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=366015©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,727 Views
- Jan 28, '09 by masry123normally 2 days. For example i took it on tuesday and got the result on line on friday morning .
- Jan 28, '09 by beeenieweeenie, RNDid you go to the lsbpne website and click on verify license?
- Jan 28, '09 by deemarietook me a week to see my name up on the state board website but a lot of my classmates saw theirs after about two days
- Jan 28, '09 by beeenieweeenie, RNI actually saw mine up today!! That was really fast, I just took the test yesterday.