Louisiana temporary permit waiting time?Register Today!
- by ATaylorRNG Jan 6, '09Hey Y'all,
I have a real quick question...how long does it usually take in louisiana to receive a temp permit after graduating? Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=360239©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,216 Views
- Jan 6, '09 by southlandrngot mine withing 2 weeks.
- Jan 22, '09 by syolnursegraduated Dec 15 and had mine by Christmas.... usually 2-3- weeks
- Jan 14, '10 by tunursingI walked my endorsement application in on Monday and it was put in the mail the same afternoon. I got it on Wednesday. If you have no arrests disclosed on your application it is possible to get it the same day.
- Jan 14, '10 by katORIt doesn't take long at all. I graduated on December 10th (although I don't know what date my school sent my papers off) and had my temp shortly after Christmas, maybe a day or two before. I was out of town that week and didn't check the mail until after the holidays. As soon as it is issued by the board, your temp license/permit can be verified via the lsbn website. I was able to verify mine online on December 22.