Just want to say hello.Register Today!
- by Magnus Nov 29, '04Hey you guys. I am about to start the RN program at OLOL in January and just wanted to introduce myself before I get into the thick of things. I can only hope all the horror stories I hear are overrated.
- 1,673 Views
- Nov 30, '04 by jemommyRNHi! Welcome to the board! Feel free to ask questions to any of us.
- Dec 9, '04 by RahRahSo you must be in the program located in Baton Rouge and not the New Orleans program, right?
- Dec 9, '04 by akcarmeanWelcome to allnurses
- Dec 11, '04 by MagnusYes that is correct. I am in OLOL Baton Rouge.
- Dec 11, '04 by TweetyWelcome to the site. Good luck in school!
- Dec 16, '04 by kellisdomainwelcome to the group!!!
- Jan 17, '05 by cheri31Quote from MagnusWhat would you like to know and I will be happy to assist you. Do not believe everything you hear. Nursing school is challenging but it is also what you make of it! If you are determined and it is what you want, then you will make it. I graduate this May. A lot of people want things given to them and they are not willing to work for it. Nothing is given to you in nursing school, it is strictly YOUR actions that will get you where you are going. Good luck and e-mail me if I can answer any questions for you.Hey you guys. I am about to start the RN program at OLOL in January and just wanted to introduce myself before I get into the thick of things. I can only hope all the horror stories I hear are overrated.
- Jan 18, '05 by BSN2004NSUwelcome to ALLNURSES! Feel free to ask questions
- Jan 25, '05 by imhotep6[QUOTE=BSN2004NSU]welcome to ALLNURSES! Feel free to ask questions
I just started in the accelerated program at SLU.
I never realized there would be so much work-papers
and projects and presentations. Do any of you have
lots of papers and presentations to do?
I don't really enjoy getting up in front of class to do
presentations and therefore don't do very well.