IV therapy classes NOLARegister Today!
- by tracimom Jan 4, '05Hi guys...I'm new to the forum and the area. I'm an LPN and I need an IV therapy class, does anyone know of one starting soon?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=89765©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,087 Views
- Jan 10, '05 by laurakokoCheck into a place called Nursing Knowledge in Metairie. They offer lots of classes. I don't know if they have IV therapy, but you could call.
- Jan 10, '05 by jemommyRNThank you very much laurakoko. That place does have an IV Therapy class and they also have the EKG class I need. Great advice!!!!!!
- Jan 15, '05 by laurakokoYour welcome! Glad I could help!
- Jan 17, '05 by tracimomI called them and they said they don't have an IV therapy class. They referred me to the technical college. The tech college said it's part of the lpn program