I Passed My Pax!!Register Today!
- by kellipierce Jul 14, '04:hatparty: HEY!I TOOK PAX ON 6/19 AND RECEIVED MY SCORES TODAY . I GOT A 125!I WAS SHOCKED! PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING THEM THRU REGULAR MAIL SHOULD BE RECEIVING SCORES BY EARLY NEXT WEEK.
- 1,976 Views
- Jul 14, '04 by briteredcongrats!! i'm still waiting for my score.
- Jul 14, '04 by kellipierceIT HAS BEEN GOOD TALKING WITH YOU. LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO AND WHERE YOU END UP ATTENDING SCHOOL.
- Jul 15, '04 by jemommyRNkelli,
where are you going to school at?
- Jul 16, '04 by kellipiercehopefully, i will be attending charity. i am still thinking about holy cross.
- Jul 18, '04 by Hopeful-RN-NOLAI received my scores yesterday. I passed!!! I scored a 130. I'm so relieved. Now I have to wait to hear from Charity. Does anyone know when they send acceptance letters out? I mailed my application two weeks ago and have not heard anything yet from them?
- Jul 25, '04 by Nurse AlissaI got my scores in last Sat and I also passed! Thank goodness thats over! Do you know when Charity mails out acceptance letters? I wonder how long the wait is.. I heard Fall 2006!!
- Jul 25, '04 by Ari RNcongratulations you guys on passing the pax. you are now 1 step closer to becoming nurses.
- Jul 26, '04 by kellipierce[i know you have to have your interview before you get any acceptance letter.i went to charity this am to turn in my application,transcripts and pax results.i tried to get some info but of course nobody could tell me anything.from what i understand, if you have your application in by august 15 you will be interviewing for fall 2005. i know a lot of people who have requested early admission and gotten in as long as you have started your hep b series(because it takes 6 months). if anyone knows info on taking pharm as pre req let me know. i would like to take it early so i dont have to take it with basic.
- Jul 26, '04 by Hopeful-RN-NOLAI didn't know that Charity scheduled interviews, too. I thought LSU only did that. So after the Aug. 15th deadline, how soon are acceptance letters mailed?