- by mochrump Jul 15I had an interview this morning and I think it went well.. The woman who interviewed me told me what the job is , the schedule and tour me around the place... She even told me where to get uniforms and such,... I am not sure if that means I am hires already ? Bc my husband told me some interviewer do that? She even told en she's gonna talked to the derictor about me and she will call me when to start... Does it mean I am hired ?
- 589 Views
- Jul 15 by Silverdragon102OK where are you and where is the job?
- Jul 15 by mochrumpNew Orleans and hospital facility
- Jul 16 by Silverdragon102Moved to elicit appropriate answers
- Jul 17 by Katie71275It sounds like you could be hired, but typically the managers aren't the ones who offer you the job, it's HR. It was sorta similar for my interview at LSU where I was told basically they wanted to hire me but had to wait on my official offer from HR(which came a week or so later). Good luck!
- Jul 24 by mochrumpi was not hired!