Charity SON Spring 2014 - Page 16Register Today!
- Dec 1 by tracemeeI signed up for 9:45am...she has a sign up sheet...I think u have to email her.
- Dec 1 by tracemeeYou have to sign up for a time...
- Dec 1 by clc1988Hmm, ok thank you!! She didn't mention that to me. I guess I'll have to show up early just in case! Thanks for your help.
- Dec 2 by tracemeeAnyone having trouble uploading documents to immunatrex (spelling)...I can't upload my last two documents...ugh!!!
- Dec 3 by clc1988I've been hitting Browse attach then upload.
- Dec 3 by clc1988When I recieved my results from my titers the physician told me I was good to go. However, after Immunotrax reviewing it I need to get Hep B and another Vaccination. Does anyone know if you can still attend spring semester with only the first two rounds of the Hep B vaccination? I know that there are three shots and it takes six months then you have to get a titer again, but are you allowed to begin while going through the process?
any info would be appreciated.
- Dec 4 by Naeema_rnhopefulYes you can still attend with only two rounds of the vaccination. They just want to know that you started the process. I freaked out too when our acceptance letters first went out back in Sept. I called the head of Admissions right away and she said it was cool. Our clincals don't start until 6 weeks after school starts.
- Dec 4 by tracemeeI think u have to have all the shots completed by like march or so...