CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 38Register Today!
- Jan 9 by heather0208Orientation was overwhelming but so exciting! It was really great getting to meet everyone in the clinical group I'm in. Thanks for the info Mie! Did you buy the clicker? If so, do you remember how much it cost?
I got my LSU parking pass today too!! So excited not to have to worry about parking anymore
- Jan 10 by nurse_van2014@Mie's Way, thanks! Yes, I have my uniforms and The Fundamentals of Nursing Textbook, but I'm probably gonna get the E-book bundle. What is that clicker device about?(I missed that info at orientation)?
- Jan 10 by jewels2012Quote from nurse_van2014The clicker is 30 something I don't remember the exact amount she said but that doesn't include the cost to register it online from what I understood. The clicker is a small device that the professors will use to take attendance and to get classroom participation. They can ask a question and give multiple choice answers which you answer with your clicker and then as a class you review answers, she also said its a good way to give surprise quizzes lol.@Mie's Way, thanks! Yes, I have my uniforms and The Fundamentals of Nursing Textbook, but I'm probably gonna get the E-book bundle. What is that clicker device about?(I missed that info at orientation)?
- Jan 10 by marchmadnessYes, orientation was good! A lot of info!!
But It did felt like they really wanted you to succeed And use all resources given. (Which a lot of posts make it seem like they don't care about their students.. not true)
I'm soo excited and will be starting my reading ASAP!! Test 1 in week 3!!! Ahhhhh
- Jan 10 by heather0208I agree @marchmadness! The way people talk made it sound like we were about to be thrown the the wolves... nothing could be farther from the truth! I mean obviously they aren't going to spoon feed us through nursing school, but I felt like the staff and students who were there were genuinely interested in helping us learn and succeed throughout our time @ Charity. I'm excited to finally start!!
- Jan 11 by readytodothisAny clue on chapters and/or books for test 1?
Also I don't recall where we are supposed to meet on the 22nd? Is it the classrooms with our teams? If so why are the times so late? Confused!!
- Jan 11 by Mie'sWayWell from my understanding we should be at CSN at 830 on 22nd and 23rd and the classroom hasn't been posted yet but I think each team will be together. The 24th is when we* will go at the regular times.Last edit by Mie'sWay on Jan 11
- Jan 11 by Mie'sWayI was wondering for anyone who would like to answer, which lab coat did you get full or 3/4 .. I went with the 3/4 but I think I want a full one as well... Am I over doing it ? Lol
- Jan 11 by shashonieHello all!! I was wondering if anyones purchased a BP cuff or do we wait..I know it stated in one of the packets to wait until orientation to see what type but I dont remember hearing anything about it.