CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 36Register Today!
- Dec 29, '12 by heather0208I just ordered the Littman Classic II SE on Amazon for $65... I saw it at the uniform shop for $85. Hopefully it will live up to all its promises! lol
- Jan 2 by marchmadnessebook or text???
- Jan 2 by tired_of_waitingI plan on doing the ebooks since I have an Ipad. Ive always been a textbook person but the thing I like about doing the ebooks is that I dont have to carry around heavy textbooks!
- Jan 2 by cedes11I think I am going to go with the ebooks as well....And also get a voice recorder to record lectures!
- Jan 2 by marchmadnessI'm thinking ebooks and the main text if I can find it cheap
- Jan 2 by heather0208I'm torn. There are pros and cons for both! I plan on waiting to see if I can find out more info about it next week at orientation. BTW, this may be a silly question but do you guys know if we need to bring anything with us to orientation?? I was just thinking of bringing a notebook to keep handouts/notes in.
- Jan 3 by StudentEtc.Quote from jmurph50Hi, jmurph! There are three of us from Covington so far, trying to set up car pooling and whatnot. I will email you my name and number, so keep your eyes peeled for email@example.com.Im in Covington and would like to also meet up w the Northshore crew before orientation. I apparently cannot send private messages on here but my email is firstname.lastname@example.org to exchange phone numbers?
- Jan 5 by cedes11I am also from the Northshore! There's more of us than i thought