Charity school of Nursing 2012 fall class jitters/ need advice - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 3, '12 by firrehorseSorry for the confusion, my fault.
You guys are still meeting at Chilis. I just thought the open house would be another chance to meet for those who could not make it to Chilis night. And, for those who live on the South Shore who want to meet both North and South shore people.
Sorry for the confusion.
- Apr 3, '12 by firrehorseRmed4320,
I'm getting your replies to the PMs.
- Apr 3, '12 by learning2careYes, I'll still be going to Chilis tonight at 6:30, if u still would like to also. If you would prefer a different day, or to just wait, I completely understand. I know it's hard for everyones schedules to match up. I'm still willing to go to Chilis even if just one of my classmates is able to make it. I'm so excited and I feel like I need to talk to someone else on the same boat! Lol.
- Apr 3, '12 by BeautifulmirrorDoes anyone here live in New Orleans? I live down the street from City Park...just wondering.
- Apr 6, '12 by kubana87Omg I was as nervous as you guys when I started. Basics was really crazy for me we had exams every monday plus clinicals plus class plus studying plus care plans I criedEveryday :-( but happily I kept it together find what work for me and now am about to finish nac 1 :-) study group didn't work for me in fact i tried it it was like 8 of us and I felt like it was a waste of time and none of those people pass the class. Study any chance u have listen to tegrety sometimes they say stuff that's not on the notes and will be On the test read The book and get a review book it helps. Everything is possible if you want it and go for it. We were like 300 students when school started and when the second semester started we were like 120 including the lpn and repeats and people who came back or transfer. This second semester its easier well at least for me. Te thing is that you have to learn how to take nursing school test that's why u need practice books If y'all have questions send me a message :-) nursing it's fun good luck and now u have to go back to studying Ufhhh lol test thisMonday :-(
- kubana87, thanks for the info!! I think most of us are worried about the test taking. Even though we all obviously had good grades to be accepted, we know that the tests are completely different than anything else we've had. I've heard that as far as the answers, you rule out 2, but the other 2 may both be right, but only one is the best. Nerve racking!!! Can you explain what the care plans are? I sort of have an idea, but if you could explain it, I think it would be helpful to all of us. How long does it take you to do one?
- mn kjsnkjnskJNKLJCNkjlLast edit by Phi823 on Apr 7, '12 : Reason: posted comment twice.
- Sorry for the above comment. I posted twice, and it made me write something so I just typed anything.
kubana87, do you still have the uno.edu email because I have questions about the instructors, etc... Thank u!!! And I want to see if you know my brother-in-law. He's in nac1 right now. Don't want to put his name on here.