Charity LPN Program - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by ToyaMWYes she said my profile score was a 75 but the cutoff this year was an 80 due to receiving so many applications. Do you have a backup plan?
- Somewhat. As far as lpn im thinking about nunez since im familiar with their school and i did my cna there but I rather go straight to rn but Im behind in science so I wouldnt start til 2014 thats if im accepted so im not so sure of what to do
- Jun 19, '12 by ToyaMWI don't. I'm trying to see what my options are now.
- Jun 27, '12 by soloelijahQuote from kwill2010My profit score was 85 but my word to you is don't give up I been where your at keep pressing god going to make a wayHello. I also applied and pretty sure I didnt get in. When u called did they tell u the reason why u were not accepted or they just said u did not get in?
- May 18 by cobyHey, is anyone applying for the PN program at Delgado for Aug 2013?
- May 24 by jaef2008I am. i put in my app yesterday. Waiting to find out an anser is gonna kill me.