BRCC/ Pre-reqs and Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by MsTunson May 15, '12Hello Everyone...
I'm new to the site.. Love all the detailed information posted on allnurses.
Anyone taking pre-reqs at BRCC? I'm starting in June for Summer school, taking Psyc 201 and Math 110 online.
- May 15, '12 by Ashley5041984Hi,
I'm also new to the site and I've registered to take pre-reqs classes in the fall at Southeastern so that I can apply to their accelerated BSN program. I already have a bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, but I would like to pursue my dream which is Nursing. Has anyone else had any experience with the Nursing program at Southeastern? I was told by someone at the school that I need a 3.6 or higher to get in.
- Jun 3, '12 by lilREDthangHello I start class tomorrow and I will be taking Psyc 201 and English 102 online, as well as history. This will be a longgg summer lol.
- Jun 3, '12 by MsTunsonYes it's going to be a long summer. I just added A&P 1 to my summer schedule. Lol
- Jun 3, '12 by lilREDthangI wanted to take it but I have to work