Baton Rouge Comm. College (BRCC) 2013 acceptance letters - Page 17Register Today!
- Aug 22 by Clandry225In the nursing packet, it specified to bring the Fundamentals book and the nursing handbook to orientation. It stated that they were going to email the handbook. I didn't get a handbook. Did anyone else?
- Aug 22 by pbadger@Tigers27 The store I got my shoes from is called Design Resources on Essen. They had a good selection.
I got the email with the handbook on 8/5. I would check to make sure they have the right email address for you.
- Aug 22 by Tigers27Thank you Pbadger!
And clandry if they didn't email it to you, you can get it off the brcc website! Go to the nursing program section and its somewhere on there!
- Aug 23 by skyylaI think I see your name in the email list. Check your yahoo email.
And you don't have to bring your Fundamentals book. The packets says to bring your "Fundamentals Success" book, if you have it. It wasn't on the required book list so I'm sure not everyone will.Last edit by skyyla on Aug 23
- Aug 26 by Beautiful_MeHello ladies!! I currently attend Brcc and is planning on applying to the nursing program in Spring '14. I have taking my pre reqs and co reqs at Brcc. I was just wondering if its okay for student nurses to wear long sleeves to clinical and in lab. I'm asking because I have visible tattoos on my arms. I'm 27 and I got them when I was 17, when I wasn't sure about what I would even be doing in life. Also Congrats to everybody for getting into the program.
- Aug 26 by pbadgerAccording to our handbook (which you should be able to pull up on brcc's website in the nursing section), they allow us to wear long sleeve black or white shirts under our scrub tops when it's cold. We also have a long sleeve lab coat, so I'm sure you'd be fine. I also would think they've probably had people in your same position before. Hope that helps!
- Aug 26 by Beautiful_Me@pbadger Thank you so much 😉