Anyone work at LSU, WK, or Christus Schumpert in Shreve?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone work at LSU, WK, or Christus Schumpert in Shreve? in Louisiana Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I graduate in May and am really wanting to work NICU. Does anyone know how hard it is to get...by Katie71275 Nov 24, '12I graduate in May and am really wanting to work NICU. Does anyone know how hard it is to get hired into NICU at any of these places? Im live in between Shreveport and Monroe so can go either way and am currently a tech in a Level 2/Level 3 NICU so am getting some experience.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799111©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,364 Views
- Dec 1, '12 by ashbeth78One of my friends I graduated LSUS with, her mom is one of the charge nurses in the NICU at Christus Shumpert. I know from talking with her you have a few years of exspiernce in peds & in ICU.
- Dec 1, '12 by Katie71275Thank you! That's good to know.
- Dec 10, '12 by mwc1230Several of the NICU nurses at Sutton's told us during clinical they were hired as new grads so if you see a position open, definitely apply!
- Dec 10, '12 by Katie71275Thank you mwc! I need to talk to my step sister soon as she works there lol!! Just didn't want to seem like I was fishing for a way in!
- Dec 10, '12 by mwc1230No problem! Good luck!!!
- Jan 8 by msgriffithMy best friend was hired at Shumpert not long after she graduated! Never hurts to apply!!
- Jan 8 by msgriffithIn the nicu and still is employed there*
- Jan 8 by Katie71275Thanks msgriffith!