Kindred HospitalRegister Today!
- by MissRNBlue803 Nov 15, '12Got an interview in the morning for a sub acute floor. Any inputs about this hospital
- Jan 10 by SoNervous RNWere you able to get a job at a hospital with your criminal background?
- Jan 10 by CrunchRNWhich Kindred? I think they may vary from region to region.
- Jan 10 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI don't know where you are, but in the Northeast Kindred LTC and LTAC has a very, very bad reputation. I spent 6 weeks of Hell in a Kindred LTC. Two colleagues had worked in the same facility, and a 3rd had worked at a Kindred facility in Chicago, and none of them were surprised.
Among other things, Kindred LTC facilities are dangerously understaffed. Aides don't do vital signs or glucose checks. My facility had 1 Hoyer lift per unit (50 patients) and no bladder scan.
- Jan 10 by Kdreneethe kindred hospital in baytown, tx where i'm from doesnt have a good rep either.
- That's what I've heard about kindred so now I'm trying fresenius dialysos now
- Jan 23 by OrcaThe ones in Las Vegas have reputations as places you had rather not work. When I worked for HealthSouth we got patients who transferred out of Kindred facilities. We heard horror stories from the patients and their families about lack of care, poor nursing practice and so forth.