Quote from Trinity,RN
I was wondering if any CLNC/LNC's out there are also working with insurance companies. If so, I would appreciate any help/advice on how to go about contacting them, what to say/ask, fees, etc. Most of the information on these threads is geared towards attorneys, and although I will mostly market to them, I would like to be able to market to insurance companies as well…..any ideas?
Speak with the owner/director of the insurance company. Fees will be the same; what you charge hourly for your services.
You need to take with you a letter of introduction outlining the services you provide such as (just a few examples and not all inclusive):
- Reviewing and screening cases for merit and help prevent (name of insurance co.) from handling fraudulent cases
- Identifying causation/ mechanism of injury (or claimed injury) to identify damages
- Locating and securing Expert Witnesses
- Coordinate and attend independent medical exams (IME)
Explain about how you can benefit them during an IME.
Types of Cases (a few examples):
Be sure to check out the other sticky threads (found at the top of this forum) for other things you need to include in your marketing packet.
- Water accidents/injuries
- Sports accidents/injuries
- Auto accidents/injuries
Last edit by sirI on Feb 19, '11