subcontract work for LNCRegister Today!
- by GAPLNC Jul 5, '10Do legal nurse consulting firms hire other LNC's to work for them? Not sure I want to own my own business but would love to assist another legal nurse consultant. Just wondered if this is a possibility in this line of work....I have years of nursing experience to offer.
- Jul 5, '10 by sirIIn my firm, I utilize sub-contractors, but I do not "hire" them to become a part of my firm.
Is that what you are asking?
- Jul 5, '10 by d2byHow do you find our who is looking for sub-contractors?
- Jul 5, '10 by sirIHello d2by,
You can join the AALNC and their community BB has those looking for sub-contractors. You can find out if there are LNCs in your area who might be looking for sub-contractors. If you are CLNC with Milazzo, you can join that community BB.
- Jul 6, '10 by d2byis aalnc part of vikki's institute. i did not do my lnc through her
- Jul 6, '10 by d2byok..please disregard my previous post about aalnc. i am a member. i do not see the community bb on their sight. i think nalnc or something like that is a part of vikki's institute. i did not take her course but i follow her blogs. she is great.
- Jul 6, '10 by sirIQuote from d2byYou have to log on to the AALNC site to get to the community BB. It's under "Members Only" and eCommunities.ok..please disregard my previous post about aalnc. i am a member. i do not see the community bb on their sight. i think nalnc or something like that is a part of vikki's institute. i did not take her course but i follow her blogs. she is great.
- Jul 7, '10 by d2byHi Iris,
Thanks for all your help and information. went to aalnc and the e-community. site for bb not there. fyi you have to call or email aalnc and be added and then it will magically appear. i am waiting. sent an email.
- Jul 7, '10 by sirII suppose that's true for 1st time users. Thanks for that info, deb.