This is a discussion on Pre-LNC Nitty Gritty in Legal Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi all. A few questions... would be great to hear what people have to say.
1. How conducive to...
Hi all. A few questions... would be great to hear what people have to say.
1. How conducive to family life is LNC?
2. How much RN experience is 'enough' experience?
3. What kind of RN experience best pertains?
4. What knowledge is the best asset to the LNC? (Nursing body of knowledge? How the 'system' works? Ins/Outs of the role of LNC?)
5. Number of actual worked hours v.s. number of billed hours?
6. Hiddens/Unknowns/If I had known then what I know now(s)
Looking forward to the great perspectives!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.