Milazzo March Las Vegas Class
- 0Jan 19, '07 by penelope1To all concerned: Is anyone out there going to the March training for legal nurse consulting? This would be the Vickie Milazzo Institute. I will be there and would like to talk with anyone who signed up to go or will sign to go. It would be nice to network ahead of time. Thank you.
- 1,408 Visits
- 0Feb 19, '07 by penelope1tgb1966,
Did you get the VIP course? With that, they give DVDs to watch at home to prepare. They are very interesting and I just finished my last one today. The cost is a lot to think about, but I think the important point is marketing. She (Vickie) seems to help a lot with that, and I think that after you pass the test, she gives even more help. The mentoring will be very valuable.
The DVDs show her to be a very good speaker, with a lot of interesting stories, not only about the consulting business, but about life itself. I think this will be the beginning of a big change in my life - a good one! It's only about 5 weeks away.
- 0Feb 20, '07 by arklegalnurseI took the CLNC Las Vegas course in Mar 2006. I got my study materials that Nov and worked on them weekly until the seminar. It was so worth the time! Go ahead...good luck. I love the CLNC business.Last edit by suzanne4 on Feb 20, '07 : Reason: direct violation of the TOS of this website
- 0Feb 20, '07 by rgcirnIt depends on the module, 1 - 2 hours or so per module is what I've found so far. Some are easier than others. After having done a few of them, I can't imagine going into the seminar without having done the home course first. I think it would be a whole lot of information to get in a short time.
- 0Mar 24, '07 by penelope1Tomorrow is the big day. I fly off to Las Vegas for the VMI VIP training. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm staying for the two day apprenticeship after the 6-day course. I've gone through the modules twice now. The second time was really helpful. I have to thank my husband for financing this project. He has been very supportive. I'll let you know how I do after I return.