|LNCC® Review Course: Advanced Concepts in Legal Nurse Consulting |
Course Recordings Now Available
AALNC is pleased to announce that the 2013 LNCC® Review Course is now available for purchase online!
The 2013 LNCC® Review Course presentation recordings include the presenter's lecture, fully synchronized to their slide presentation. The following 90-minute course presentations can be purchased individually or as an eleven part package in AALNC's online store and can be accessed from the comfort of your home or office:
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Test Taking Tips and Sample Questions
- Workers' Compensation
- Risk Management
- Toxic Torts
- Product Liability
- Long Term Care Litigation
- Life Care Planning / Medicare Set-Asides
- Criminal / Forensics
- Regulatory Compliance / Licensure Investigations
Click here to review the descriptions, presenters and objectives for each course.
Benefits of Online Learning
- Convenience - Participants can listen to presentations on their own schedule, any time of day.
- Lower overall cost - Since there is no instructor or travel involved, the cost of online education is substantially less than learning similar material in a traditional setting.
- "This was an excellent review for my practice. I work for a Public Defender office as their Forensic Nurse Examiner. The presentation made me feel I was right on for my practice."
- "The content was excellent and a great review of the management of a malpractice claim."
- "The way in which the speakers present this material was excellent and easily understood."
- "The webinar was well done & very professional introduction & program with highly qualified speakers. I've been an LNC for over 10 years & I'm confident after this webinar that the series will help to prepare me to take the certification exam. I liked reviewing the test questions with rationales at the end. Great med mal overview!"
How to Access the Course
- Upon purchase, participants will receive instructions on how to access their online LNCC® Review Course recording.
- Participants may access the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will have 6 months to access individual course recordings and 1 year to access the complete course.
- After viewing the recording, passing the post-test with 80% or higher and completing the evaluation, participants will be awarded 1.5 Contact Hours of CNE credit per presentation or 16.5 Contact Hours of CNE credit for completion of the entire 11 part course.
Click on the courses below to be taken to AALNC's online store:
About the LNCC® Review Course:
Legal nurse consulting is a specialty practice of nursing that encompasses a variety of medicolegal practice areas such as medical malpractice, personal injury, risk management, case management, life care planning, forensic nursing, worker's compensation, and more. Promote your expertise and professionalism in this nursing specialty by becoming board certified. Legal Nurse Consultant Certified (LNCC®) is the only legal nursing certification accredited by the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC), formerly known as the American Board of Nursing Specialties (ABNS) Accreditation Council.
This course is based on the LNCC® exam blueprint and the 3rd Edition of Legal Nurse Consulting: Principles & Practices. Each webinar will cover advanced content from the different practice areas found on the exam.
This course is ideal for those wishing to prepare for the LNCC® exam, and the individual presentations will serve as a refresher for LNCs wishing to review a particular practice area. The course faculty has extensive content-specific experience, consists primarily of LNCCs, and includes past Presidents of AALNC and past Chairpersons of the American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board (ALNCCB), as well as current Board members of AALNC.
Incorporated into this comprehensive course are additional resources designed to enhance the participant's preparedness, including a suggested reading list, test-taking tips, and practice questions developed by the ALNCCB. This is the only LNCC® Review Course endorsed by the AALNC.
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.