LNC Marketing and Conference Exhibiting Ideas - Page 14Register Today!
- Aug 11, '08 by preoprnQuote from sirIThe conference is Sept. 8th and 9th.I rec'd and replied to, your message, preoprn.
When is the conference/convention??
We can post here for other member benefit once we speak again tomorrow.
You'll do just fine. Glad that you are going ahead with the exhibit.
- Aug 12, '08 by woohGood luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes! (And what tips worked especially well for you!!!!hint!hint!)
- Aug 13, '08 by KLKRNIs that the one in Las Vegas? I'm hoping to go to that one too! I'm not sure I can swing it yet, and I don't plan to exhibit, but I'd love to know how it went if I don't get there.
- Aug 13, '08 by preoprnQuote from KLKRNYes, it is. I hope it goes well. It would be nice to meet you there!Is that the one in Las Vegas? I'm hoping to go to that one too! I'm not sure I can swing it yet, and I don't plan to exhibit, but I'd love to know how it went if I don't get there.
- :imbarI feel stupid for asking this, but how/where do you find out about attorney conferences? I have been looking through different legal sites on the internet (including ABA website), but I can't seem to find anything.
I am a brand new CLNC
- You can ask any question you want!!
Try your state (PA) Bar Association. And, you may have a Trial Lawyers Association in your state as well.
- Does it actually have to say 'conference' to be able to go to the event? I was looking at the calendars on each of these sites (thank you) and I really don't see anything as stated 'conference'. How do I know if I can attend as a CLNC?
- Just send them an inquiry email. Not sure when or how often their yearly conventions are, but just ask about exhibiting at one of them. They will get back with you. Find a contact person on one or both of these sites.
Most, if not all, associations allow anyone to exhibit at a convention. And, many allow legal associates (LNCs) to attend. Just ask in your inquiry for a calendar of events, too.
You are a great wealth of information and a very helpful person. I thank you for your patience and answering all of my questions!
God bless you,
- Anytime, Danielle,
That's why I am here. To assist you as you start your career!!!!
Oh, and when you get ready to exhibit, just contact me. I'll be happy to lead you through that as well. Read through this thread, too: Attending First Attorney Conference