I am in a BSN program and one assignment is to gather the below information from RNs who work in the legal/risk management field.
If I could get one or two replies, that would be great.
The interview questions are:
1. What is the role and function of this position in providing for safe and effective patient care?
2. What are the major issues identified by this person in respect to potential liabilities for the organization and for nursing?
3. What are the major challenges of the position?
4. What recommendations does the risk manager have for the new nurse with respect to minimizing risk?
5. What are the qualifications for this position?