Keeping in touchRegister Today!
- by runningmom1 Oct 29, '09How do all of you keep your name in front of attorneys who have expressed an interest to use your services in the future? Since I have already had conversations with them, I don't want to send out my original marketing package. But I want to remind them that I am still around. I am interested in what others are doing. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=435233©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 672 Views
- Oct 29, '09 by sirIExcellent question.
I periodically send "flyers" targeting specific services such as:
- Expert Witness location such as researching the admissibility of the areas of expertise to determine how an expert's opinion(s) conform to or deviate from other experts from the same area of expertise, etc.
- Deposition services such as outlining direct examination questions to be asked the witness(s) at trial, etc.
- Discounted Services
- Send quarterly newsletters outlining services and/or highlight a specific area of medicine/nursing that are "hot topic issues"
- Set up luncheons for attorney/staff
Anything that keeps your name out there. Your efforts will not go unrewarded.