Keeping in touch
- 0Oct 29, '09 by runningmom1How do all of you keep your name in front of attorneys who have expressed an interest to use your services in the future? Since I have already had conversations with them, I don't want to send out my original marketing package. But I want to remind them that I am still around. I am interested in what others are doing. Thanks.
- 788 Visits
- 0Oct 29, '09 by sirI AdminExcellent question.
I periodically send "flyers" targeting specific services such as:
- Expert Witness location such as researching the admissibility of the areas of expertise to determine how an expert's opinion(s) conform to or deviate from other experts from the same area of expertise, etc.
- Deposition services such as outlining direct examination questions to be asked the witness(s) at trial, etc.
- Discounted Services
- Send quarterly newsletters outlining services and/or highlight a specific area of medicine/nursing that are "hot topic issues"
- Set up luncheons for attorney/staff
Anything that keeps your name out there. Your efforts will not go unrewarded.