1) Can someone please send me the info on case report software that they can incorporate in the legal notebook?
2) How does one ask for the "Schedule of Fees" from a firm? I hear this is a good way to set your fees for a geographical area.
4) What references/books should I start with for my personal library for my Med-Surg Specialty. Any state publications for a source of standards of care?
5) I wanted to have subcontractors in place before doing heavy marketing, so I can say with confidence during interviews, that yes I can take on these OB or ICU cases, even though I am only qualified to do med-surg. Having problems getting clnc's to respond. Any suggestions?
7) I wound't mind volunteering to get experience, and possibly letters of recommendation. Does anyone do that?
Thanks so much for any advice you have to offer