PAX-PN entrance score for Galen - Page 3Register Today!
- May 19, '11 by ARB86Yes. Finally! On Friday the 13th no less!
- May 23, '11 by pink6681hi! can anyone help read my scores? does galen go by the composite score or the total amount of questions answer right in the raw score?
- May 23, '11 by ARB86Hello! They go by your COMPOSITE score ! 92 lpn and 96 rn to pass and be considered for acceptance. Good luck!
- May 23, '11 by pink6681Thank you so much for clearing it up!! I pass the test!
- Jan 5, '12 by Simohomg!am so scared having to take the pax exam on saturday...i don't know if am fully prepared or not...i need advise...what am i going to face?is it too difficult?cuz i suck in maths
- Jan 5, '12 by Simohomg thats so great.i can't tell you how sacred i am...i don't wanna mess this up...am taking mine on saturday.
- Jan 8, '12 by futurepriceJust study from the recommended book. I actually took the PAX-RN but I know it is similar. Just two weeks before the test I spent four to five hours a day reviewing math and science. I focused mostly on math and did every single practice problem in the book until I got it right. As far as english goes I just read through the practice tips and did three of the practice exams to get a feel for the test. My tip is to go through all the answers and immediately rule out the answers that don't make sense. Usually you can narrow it down to two at the point. You will be crunched for time so guessing is much better than not answering. I scored a 132 without stressing myself out!
- Jan 8, '12 by Tim92I took the PAX for Galen in Cincinnati and I didn't pass the PAX. I only got a 82 for my score. I didn't do too well, but I am studying to take the test again in March. I am really nervous though because I really want to pass this time. Good luck to everyone who is studying and will take it soon! Just study as much as you can and hope for the best. Good luck!
- May 11, '12 by RHARMON73Quote from ajwill824I was going through several post and am reading alot about how people are buying books and studying for the exam. WOW. I dont believe this will help you. Mainly because none of the questions will be on the test. You either know it or you dont. Anyways I did not study and I got a 136 on the test.The minimum required extrance exam score for the PAX-PN was 92 and I received a 126. I was wondering how my test score compared to others to get into Galen. I am applying for the April 2010 quarter & I'm trying to get everything done early so I am prepared as soon as tax season is over in the spring (my current job).
Getting really nervous & I think I will have to wait several months to find out if I am accepted or not.
Maybe because I came into the test with my motorcycle jacket and helmet the school employees underestimated me. I dont know.. The admissions counselor even asked me how long I studied and I replied.. "Was I supposed to study for the test?..I didnt know." lol
Here is my advice for anyone who takes the test. There are lots of common sense questions. Most of the questions have 4 multiple choice answers that can all be correct however ONLY one makes the most sense. So read ALL of the answers carefully. For example if you have choices ABC or D You may look at A and think that it is correct when the one the makes the MOST sense is D... So READ all of the answers carefully.
- May 11, '12 by RHARMON73i was going through several post and am reading alot about how people are buying books and studying for the exam. wow. i dont believe this will help you. mainly because none of the questions will be on the test. you either know it or you dont. anyways i did not study and i got a 136 on the test.
maybe because i came into the test with my motorcycle jacket and helmet the school employees underestimated me. i dont know.. the admissions counselor even asked me how long i studied and i replied.. "was i supposed to study for the test?..i didnt know." lol
here is my advice for anyone who takes the test. there are lots of common sense questions. most of the questions have 4 multiple choice answers that can all be correct however only one makes the most sense. so read all of the answers carefully. for example if you have choices abc or d you may look at a and think that it is correct when the one the makes the most sense is d... so read all of the answers carefully.