**NKU ABSN Starting Fall 2012**Register Today!
- by jlboeh Mar 30, '12[color=#ff00cc]has anyone else been accepted and will be joining me coming the fall 2012 semester at nku in the absn program???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=691998©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,292 Views
- I have also been accepted for the Fall 2012 ABSN program! I am nervous but really excited to see what's in store for us!
- I have also been accepted for the FALL 2010 ABSN program! I'm nervous but excited to see what's in store for us!
- I have also been accepted for the FALL 2010 ABSN program! I am nervous but excited to see what's in store for us!
- Apr 30, '12 by jlboeh[color=#ff3399][color=#ff3399]congrats!!!!!! i'm very nervous also! i've been working on trying to get my packet finished that they sent out. do you have anymore classes you need to take for the program? i have to take my inf 355 final today & then i will finally be done! do you know anyone who has gone through the program or heard anything about the program?
- May 1, '12 by jlboeh[color=#ff0099]hey just to let you know they have scrubs marked down 50% off at the bookstore! tops are only $13!!! i couldn't pick up any bottoms bc they are completely out of mediums. the lab coat was only $20 too. oh & it's much cheaper to get your cpr from a firehouse than the classes at nku. less than 4 months we will be starting classes, hope to see ya at orientation maybe?!
- May 6, '12 by cindylouhooI have too, my name is Cindy Clair, look forward to classes with you guys.
- May 6, '12 by jlboeh[color=#ff0099]nice to meet you cindy! my name is justine boehringer & i just graduated from uk with a bs in psychology back in dec 2011. i have a 4 month old and am from the northern ky area, how about you?
- Jun 16, '12 by KYGIRL15Hey Justine. I have to take my INF 355 this week then I'll be done with that class. I'm also in Nutrition and Microbiology which end in like a month. I haven't actually talked to anyone who has gone through the program but I have just heard that it is intense and that we won't have a life for 16 months! It will be worth it though I'm looking forward to orientation and meeting everyone!
- Jul 27, '12 by fomocowifeHi ladies. I am Jennifer and I will be joining you all in the fall 2012 for the ABSN. I graduated from NKU in 2002 with my BA in education and taught for a few years and my children and I am now going back to school Hope to see all of u at orientation!!!