NKU absn fall 2011 - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 9, '12 by jlboehTake the VERY last hours & look at those! If it was a 3.8 GPA, then that is great and very competitive! Your pre req grades are wonderful! I would advise you to make an appointment to with ****** just to make sure you meet all the requirements. I'm sure if you live too far away, she could do an over the phone appointment while she looks over your records. Based on everything that you have told me, I would say that you have a GREAT shot at getting into both programs! It's just a waiting game for you now and the decision on if you want to do the traditional or the accelerated.
Good luck with your decision, please keep me posted on what you decide or get accepted into!Last edit by Medic2RN on Aug 12, '12 : Reason: Please do not use the names of school personnel
- Aug 9, '12 by DauntlessHi,
Actually, my prereq hours ARE my very last hours. At least, they are the very last 42 hours.
- Mar 16 by nellydellyHi all, I know this is an old thread, but was hoping against hope to get a reply here. Applied to NKU's ABSN program and ended up in the 'eligibility pool'. I hardly understand what exactly this means and was just wondering what my chances of getting in are. Any help will be appreciated cause I do not want to have my hopes dashed a second time. Thanks in advance.
- Mar 17 by jlboehHave you called the office to ask them what this means? I'll try to ask them tomorrow if I remember.
- Mar 22 by nellydellyI called them and they said the eligibility pool is like the wait list. So am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get called.
- Apr 2 by jlboehGood luck, keep me updated! I just turned in my application for graduation yesterday!
- Apr 10 by nellydellyCongrats . U should be very excited! Were u in the accelerated program? I just wish I could talk to someone who has an idea what my chances are of being admitted from the wait list. Do not seem to find any threads on Nku wait lists but have read that for several other schools here. Will definitely keep you posted.
- Apr 11 by jlboehYes I'm currently in the accelerated program. I know they accept 30 students once a year. Did they tell you what number you are on the waitlist? I know there are a few students in our program now who was on a waitlist if that gives you a little hope.
- Apr 12 by nellydellyYes it does. Thanx. How few is "a few?" Lol. Was the program too hard. Do classes start too early do they end too late? Hope am not asking too many questions. Just trying to decide if I should just get my NCLEX PN and opt for a bridge ADN program or keep hoping to get called. Thanx once more for taking the time to provide me info. It goes a long way to soothe my poor nerves. Lol