ITT TECH RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 14, '11 by NurseCSDClasses are always in the mornings or afternoons, no evenings. Right now I have class Monday mornings and all day Thursdays, so 2 days per week.
- Nov 15, '11 by jgreen2490That isnt bad. What about weekends? & around how much is it?
- Nov 15, '11 by Kmolss01no they dont however you usually go max 3 days a week for 4 hrs a day. when you start clinicals they are one 12 hour day usually
- Nov 15, '11 by Kmolss01they have weekend clinicals if you want
- Nov 16, '11 by jgreen2490Ok thx. They make you take like prereq classes there don't they? It soundlike a pretty good school. Out of all the schools what made u all go with itt?
- Nov 29, '11 by jgreen2490Can anyone tell me how much it is???
- Nov 30, '11 by leeann0011In Indianapolis, IN it is 54,000 for the ASN program and 27 months.
- Nov 30, '11 by jgreen2490WOW! ok thx