KY nurses and students STAND UP. What part of KY are you from. - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 23, '08 by ACNP2BQuote from GravysgalI'm externing right now in the NICU at SJE. The new Maternity Annex is supposed to be very nice. The nurses in the NICU/NBN talk about it all the time. I'm hoping to go to the NICU after graduation, so I hope it's done by then!How do you like working at St. Joe?
I'm hoping to get on in the OB after they
get the new wing built
- Jul 3, '08 by NeomaIt must be new for the class starting this fall. It was on our required list through the bookstore, along with the software. I called the bookstore, but they don't know which PDA and software as they've never carried them before. They're supposed to be in around the first of August. I was told they 'think' they're Palms, so I should be okay with the PDA I have. We'll see. I'm thinking the software may be the drug books, etc, because there wasn't a book required for drugs and I'm thinking there would have been if not requiring the PDA and software.
- Jul 6, '08 by WildcatFanRNHi, recent RN graduate living in Radcliff, KY....may be moving to Lexington if I get the job I'm interviewing for on Tuesday. Worked as LPN before going on to complete RN degree....took 13 years to do it too LOL. I want to be a NICU nurse, but so far no luck getting in.
- Jul 15, '08 by 1HOTERMAMAHey There!
I'm also new to this site.
I'm in Northern KY. In the ER 12 yrs 9 mos.
- Jul 15, '08 by crb613South central Ky here. I will have been a nurse 2 whole years in August! M/S, Tele, & now ER
- Jul 16, '08 by DA314Pre-nursing student, hoping to be an RN in 2 years! I'm from Lexington, going to BCTC. Gotta love Lex- big enough to feel like a city, small enough to feel like you belong. Lots of hospitals, lots of future work!
- Jul 16, '08 by debnkyHi, I'm in florence.
- Jul 20, '08 by KentuckyRN2BeI am in Nicholasville and start classes at UK in August.
- Jul 20, '08 by busy girlI just graduated from KCTCS in Hopkinsville KY...excellent program, very challenging!! You'll have a lot of days when you're convinced the goal of the program is to keep you busy every minute of every day! lol, good luck. Would love to hear updates as you progress through.
- Jul 22, '08 by debnkyI'm looking for a reputable online school that possibly could do ADN to MSN Do any of you all have any experience with the online schooling?