How to change my nurse license

  1. 0 Hi, I already Registered Nurse in Puerto Rico and I want to move to Kentucky, my question is how I change my license for the Kentucky RN License? I don't know if I can do an endorsement to my RN license or I have to take an exam.
  2. Visit  aishay profile page

    About aishay

    Joined Mar '11; Posts: 3.

    3 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  mac linn profile page
    Here is the website for Transfering License from Puerto Rico.

    Hope this helps.
  4. Visit  aishay profile page
    Thank you, a lot. It my first time and I don't know the rules in kentucky and I have the doubt because I only know I can chage my license by endorsement in florida but I don't know in which other state I can change the license. Thank you again, if you know any other information, please you can show me.
  5. Visit  mac linn profile page
    Here is a list of states that are involved in the The Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) enables multistate licensure for nurses.

    Hope this helps
    aishay likes this.

Must Read Topics

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.