- by cheryn Feb 15, '07I am in desparate need for information on shift differentials, weekend differentials, and weekend options being offerred in Kentucky. I need this information for a class project in my BSN leadership class. If anyone is willing to share this info it would greatly help. I do not need to know where you work. I do need about one hundred replies for this project to be valid. The information will also count from any of the surrounding states, so if you know someone with info, please help. Thank you.
- Feb 19, '07 by checkbTry contacting HR representatives for KY Hospitals
- Feb 26, '07 by cherynI have tried contacting HR in several hospitals and no one wants to give out information over the phone. I have neither the time nor the money to travel to various hospitals putting in applications just to gain data for a class project. That is why I have asked for help from the many great nurses at this website. It would only take 1-2 minutes to type a response that indicates what a person's hospital is doing and the information is still anonymous. Please help.:spin:
- Feb 27, '07 by NurseLKYWere I work the shift dif is 3p-11p 12%, 11p-7a 15% (of your base pay). We do not have a weekend diff or any WOW programs. Also my hospital pays bonus for any extra time $5 extra hour on weekdays and $10 extra hour on weekends
- Feb 28, '07 by myrn07where i work the shift diff. is from 3p-11p 13% and 11p-7a 15%