confused, school :S

  1. 0
    I am currently at KCTCS and my major is Associates in Arts. I'm a little confused on the way transfering works. I told my advisor that I wanted to go into nursing but that i'd prefer to do nursing at a university and do my gen. ed. at kctcs. He advised me to go with the AA. I keep reading about everyone with AS. I guess I'm just wondering is it possible for me to transfer with an AA and go staight into nursing or did he advise me wrong and should I be going for an AS? Or doing nursing at kctcs and transfer after I get my RN? I know I want to pursue a bachelor degree.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 0 Comments...

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors