Are there any Pratt CC LPN-RN students here?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Are there any Pratt CC LPN-RN students here? in Kansas State Nursing Programs, part of Kansas Nursing ... I am trying to get into the Hybrid LPN-RN program for Summer '12. They have not told me whether...by wecan11 Feb 20, '12I am trying to get into the Hybrid LPN-RN program for Summer '12. They have not told me whether I've made it or not. Classes start 5/21/12. I don't think I've made the cut. Could some of you tell me what you made on TEAS and your pre-req course grades to get in? I wou;d really appreciate it. It is frustrating when the admissions dept can't /won't tell you anything.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=676968©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,115 Views
- Mar 1, '12 by msnoetteallHello, we are in the same boat, the average Teas is 68, and also most students get credit for the A&P with a grade of A or B. Hope this helps.
- Mar 6, '12 by jl15Hi, I heard they let people know around 6 weeks before the start. So you still have some time not to worry.
- Mar 25, '12 by bcarter63I too am looking into the Pratt LPN to RN Online Program...I am hopin to get into the Jan. '13... I would really enjoy finding others that too are going this route or have gone through it....also if anyone thats hopefully starting this coming Jan. and would like to forma study group... as they say 2-3 heads alot better tha one...if you have any info to share... eays to make studing better...anything that will just help or books you want to sell, please email me at email@example.com.Last edit by bcarter63 on Mar 25, '12 : Reason: Wrong place for the last part of my post
- Apr 18, '12 by mseawood1Hi I'm in the program & set to graduate in Oct!!!
- Mar 26 by Nurse AdamsHello all I have received notification that I have been accepted into the 2013 Summer Hybrid ADN program I m desperately interested in purchasing courses related text or instructional material. I reside in Louisiana and would love to offset some cost by purchasing required text at a discounted rate. Please feel free to email me a list of required books if at all possible.
Thanking you in advance