St Luke's vs KU SONRegister Today!
This is a discussion on St Luke's vs KU SON in Kansas State Nursing Programs, part of Kansas Nursing ... I'm applying for nursing schools in the fall. I applied to both KU and St Luke's and I've already...by dwbrady Feb 24, '11I'm applying for nursing schools in the fall. I applied to both KU and St Luke's and I've already found out that I've been accepted at St Lukes. I'm having a tough time deciding which school to pick. St Luke's is more expensive by far because it's private, but if you agree to work for them for two years after graduation then they pay for your senior year which makes the two schools about the same price. They both seem like great schools to me. Does anyone have opinions about which of the schools is better for getting your BSN and why? Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=534444©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,466 Views
- Feb 26, '11 by mlacy4I have applied to Saint Luke's for this coming fall and I have not received a letter. When did you get yours?
- Feb 26, '11 by dwbradyJust two days ago, so you might be finding out soon. Good luck! Did you apply to KU too? If so, which would you rather go to?
- Feb 26, '11 by mlacy4Awesome! I am very nervous. Yes, I have applied to KU and if I am accepted that is where I would like to go. What's your GPA? If you don't mind me asking. I am just wondering if I should even be getting my hopes up.
- Jun 6, '11 by novitatitahey!! I'm going through the same dilema right now... did you get some good advices that might help me?? I know both are good, but one of them has to be better in some way... thanks a lot!!!
- Jul 17, '11 by kferreraHi,
I am very interested in both St.Luke's and KU but I still have sophomore year but I am hoping, if you don't mind, you could tell me your GPA and the volunteer hours you completed and which school you chose and why. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
- Feb 27, '12 by jseo0615When did you received a letter?
I applied for fall 2012, but I haven't received a letter yet..
- Mar 15, '12 by awatkins2014Hello!
I am lucky enough to have been accepted to both Saint Luke's and KU nursing programs for Fall 2012. Any advise over what school people have had a better experiences with? I am having a hard time deciding because both have great advantages.
Thanks so much!