Pratt community college - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 7, '10 by tparksIt just depended on the student. A lot of them stayed the entire time but some drove or flew back. Community Clinicals are in the 2nd semester. We had a 2 week break between semesters but I heard that you all will graduate in October (a month sooner than my class) and that is because you don't have the 2 week break. Good Luck!
- Nov 8, '10 by qismomI am so excited 4 u!!! I know you are glad ur almost finished. So how would you rate the program? Most people said it was a lot of work but they enjoyed it. Do u plan on continuing with your BSN? Do you have any tips for me? Thanks again for answering all my questions. I hope I haven't Benny a nuisance !!!!
- Nov 8, '10 by tparksI will continue on to get my BSN/MSN. For tips I would say be very flexible because they like to throw on requirements at the last minute. I didn't really care for the program especially this semester, but I passed and that is all that mattered. The program is definitely what you put into it. As long as you read what is on the study guide for each test you should do fine. I know that they are going to a lot more proctored tests because of cheating, which is sad because the whole point of taking the courses online is convenience. Watch out for dosage calc we lost a lot of students due to those. GOOD LUCK!
- Nov 8, '10 by qismomThanks!! I plan on completing my getting my BSN and a masters in public health. Good luck with your boards!! Hopefully you'll still be blogging after graduation do I can let you know how thongs ate going!! You have been very helpful!
- Nov 9, '10 by amb_lyntparks, we had some folks that were cheating in our class as well. It was extremely sad to haer this is still occuring. It's especially sad that it will affect future students who are in the program for it's convenience as well.
Congrats on your upcoming pinning!
- Nov 10, '11 by lizksI am in the process of applying for the lpn to rn hybrid program at pratt. I took the TEAS test already and i was just wondering how they scored that during the application process? Does anyone know?
- Nov 15, '11 by msnoetteallI'm applying also for the program for summer 2012 and take the teas this week Nov 18, 2011. I know on the seletion criteria they break it down to four sections Reading , Math, Science, English, and you get a total score. They also use your pre-requistions and points for A&P. Good luck hope to see you in May 2012.
- Nov 22, '11 by myperfectgrade100Do you know anyone who might have notes for Human Anatomy & Physiology Eighth Edition by Elaine N Marieb and Katja Hoehn? A fellow student in my class found notes posted by a student that were very helpful to her. I don't seem to be able to connect with anyone who is a student who has posted her notes from this text!!!!
- Dec 1, '11 by mseawood1Hi, I got accepted into pratt!! I'm starting in Jan. any advise I'm so nervous LPN-RN Thank you...
- Dec 1, '11 by mseawood1Also does anyone know a cheap place to get the book? Dimensional analysis, making the transition, clinical N. skills,