JCCC RN programRegister Today!
- by Charesa Mar 1, '11Anyone else anxiously waiting to hear if they got an interview for the '11 Fall start for JCCC RN Program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=535314©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,146 Views
- Mar 21, '11 by PaigeAlayneI am!!! Still haven't heard anything, have you received a letter yet?
- Mar 22, '11 by edewaltI haven't heard anything either! I was starting to freak out that perhaps I just haven't recieved the letter or something.. they're supposed to send us a letter whether we get an interview or not, correct? Keep me posted if anyone gets theirs! I'm getting nervous!
- Mar 24, '11 by CharesaSomeone I took Chemistry with got a rejection letter yesterday saying her GPA wasnt high enough....so I guess we wait! I didnt get a rejection letter.....Im so incredibly on edge! And I am sure it will be 10 times worse if I get an interview, waiting to hear the results of that!!!!
Sorry it took me so long to come back! I had forgotten my password!
- Mar 24, '11 by edewaltIt's fine, I didn't really expect any sort of responses! I haven't gotten a rejection letter either, hopefully this is a good sign!! I checked the mail today, and there was indeed a letter from JCCC, so of course my heart was racing.. It was a letter talking about graduation! Talk about getting my hopes up
Hopefully good news will be coming soon for all three of us, although you are my competition Let me know if you get yours, and good luck!!
- Mar 25, '11 by CharesaLol, yeah but there are 64 spots, right... I had the same feeling when I got that letter. Hopefully we will get the interview letter soon! What classes are you in this spring? I'm taking psych, sociology, and int communication.....hard to concentrate lately!
- Mar 25, '11 by edewaltI'm only taking two classes online, Child Development and Health and Wellness. I have nothing left to take except a humanitites elective and the five core nursing classes, so if for some reason I don't get in, I'm in big trouble!! Did you do well on your ACT? That was weird re-taking that test.. I haven't seen a lot of that stuff since high school!!
- Mar 25, '11 by CharesaYeah, I'm in the same boat... After this summer, I won't have anything left to take either.... I did ok I guess on act.... I got a 25 ....not the greatest, but I do have a 4.0 so I hope that's good enough....
Hope we hear something soon!
- Mar 26, '11 by edewaltI messed up my GPA when I was at KU, too much fun, not enough studying! So my overall gpa isn't the greatest, but my juco gpa is pretty good. I got a 27 on the ACT, but with my GPA not being as high, I hope that's enough too! I hope we both get an interview and we both get in Good luck to you!!
- Mar 26, '11 by PaigeAlayneHi again! Still no letter! Nervous but not getting my hopes up, I know there are a lot of qualified applicants but not very many spots. Let me know when you hear something!