Edukan: Anatomy and Physiology IIRegister Today!
- by angel82884 Jan 8, '10Has anyone taken anatomy and physiology II online through Edukan? I'm debating whether to sign up for the class. Thank you!Last edit by sirI on Jan 8, '10
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=448714©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,965 Views
- Jan 18, '10 by tparksI took it there, it has less busy work than A&P I and focuses a lot more on the physiology aspect of things. I would recommend it if you just want to get it done and over with. I didn't think that it was difficult but I also didn't think that I learned anything more than what I learned in my nursing courses. hope that helps.
- Did you have to have labs proctored or any test proctored. Also, what is up with the A&P 2 part A and part B. What does that mean?
- May 18, '10 by tparksPart A and B are just course sections (different classes that typically have different start and end days) and you just have to have your final proctored. HTH
- Thanks for the reply. Sounds easy. I was worried all the test had to be proctored which would be really hard for me. Since it just one I am paying for the class right now .
- Oh...on more question. I am taking part B summer one session with Pleifer. Has anyone taken him and is her good?
- May 3, '12 by brashyybstressed.....How was the class? I'm thinking of taking it here. Was your instructor good? Thanks