anyone doing Pratt on line lvn to adn?Register Today!
- by calliesue Dec 8, '07Hi . I would love to hear from anyone doing Prat on line lvn to adn program. Thanks,
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=266422©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,875 Views
- Dec 12, '07 by queenjeanI emailed you.
Anyone else who is interested in info can pm me. I just graduated from that program, so I can give you the scoop and answer any questions.
- Feb 10, '09 by tparkshi queenjean I would like to know more about the pratt lpn to rn program and what you thought about it I am trying to get into the july 09 session thanks!
- Apr 9, '09 by HBICI need info. about the Pratt LPN-RN online program. How long/where are the clinicals? Does it seem harder since all of the didactic is online? Would you recommend this program to others?
- Jun 18, '09 by caheidrickI would like some info too! I graduated just a month ago and take boards in a week, so I'm really looking into anything I can do to advance...from a distance. Thanks!
- Jul 12, '09 by misty63090queenjean, how would rate this program as far a being able to complete it while working full time w/ a family? Did you also complete your pre-req's online? How was the TEAS test, and where do you take it? When should you come to campus?
- Jul 12, '09 by misty63090tparks, how often are you going to pratt, or do you update via phone/e-mail, etc. Would you recommend going down there in person to apply, or would you think it matters? When did you take your TEAS test, and where? Thank You...............:-)
- Jul 13, '09 by tparksI took my Teas at KU.
- Jul 28, '09 by gjginakHello, Iam going to go to Pratt for LPN bridge. I was also wondering about the program. It is to long to get into programs in Missouri so I am trying Kansas. Please give information about this program if possible. Thanks in advance for any information.
- Oct 24, '09 by amb_lynI'm finishing up my program with Pratt. I'll be graduating in 3 weeks!! Yay!!
Overall it's been a great program! I feel as though I've learned TONS! You definitely will have to want your RN to do this and stick with it. It is time consuming, but worth it.
Clinicals, we've been to Larned for our psych, Children' Mercy for peds, Stormont Vail and Overland Park Regional for Med surg/tele/icu/er. We also have a community clinical week which I'll be doing this week and i've chosen Hospice. I'm in the northeastern part of Kansas so this is where I've been. I do know the southeast group does their clinicals in Wichita.
I recommend the program to anyone who's interested and has the time and dedication to spend. You get out of it what you put into it.