Susan B Allen in El Dorado???Register Today!
- by CaseManager1947 Dec 9, '06Anyone working at this hospital in El Dorado, Ks. I am interested in all info on working environment, management & leadership styles. Anything you can tell me would be helpful.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=194612©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 999 Views
- Dec 17, '06 by SherBearRNWell, let's see...where do I start?
1) you will find it difficult - if not impossible - to get full-time hours even if they promise you a full-time position
2) the management is very back-stabbing & leadership is non-existent
3) if you like cliques, this is the place to be!
4) high turnover
5) some of your co-workers will befriend you while others will tell lies to management
I didn't have the best experience there. I don't know what your experience is in, but I would suspect it is case management by your name. I would look at the VA Medical Center as a potential possibility.