Kansas Reciprocity

  1. I live in Indiana and I'm going to start working for an insurance company doing prior authorization for state medicaid. The company wants to look at adding me their Kansas team and would like me to get my Kansas nursing license. I am an RN, so what are the requirements for reciprocity? Do I have to take the NCLEX again or is their CEs involved. Thanks. I have my company checking into this too, but I thought it might be faster to come here and ask since all the folks at Allnurses are always such great help and support.

  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   Silverdragon102
    all you need to do is follow requirements for endorsement. Do not need to take NCLEX again