Get license in KS or MO? New grad to live in KC,Ks

  1. 0 I am graduating in December 2010 and will be moving to Kansas City, KS. I'm confused about where to apply for a license if I might be working in Missouri. Is there a dual license for kansas city KS and MO? How will I know where to send the application if I don't know where I will work?
  2. Visit  anotherflorence profile page

    About anotherflorence

    Joined Oct '10; Posts: 1.

    1 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  NurseLil-lea profile page
    Hi anotherflorence,

    You will need to call the Missouri Board of Nursing or look them up on the internet. I don't think there is a dual license for KS & MO. I think you will have to get one of each so that you can work both place if you want to.

    Hope this helps!!

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors