I am a first year nursing student and we have been working on empathy projects. I have been assigned the disease Epilepsy. As part of the project, we are to interview and individual who is currently living with the disease. So, if anyone has Epilepsy or knows anyone with it and would be willing to answer a few questions, it would be greatly appreciated.
The interview questions include:
1. When were you first diagnosed?
2. What were your signs and symptoms?
3. What types of diagnostic tests did they perform to diagnose you?
4. What types of medications and treatments have you tried for your disease?
5. How has this disease affected your life?
6. How have you leaned to live with your disease?
Any other personal information of the disease you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank You!!!
Apr 20, '04
Hey, I don't know if you still need the info or not, but let me know. My dad & my nephew (3 y/o) have it and are being treated for it. Let me know, & I could probably help.
Apr 20, '04
Thanks for the offer, but I have already found someone to interview from around my hometown. Thanks again!!