EduKan - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 7, '11 by BSNNQuote from LVN2BSN2012@BSNN. I havent paid for my classes yet waiting to ge paid. did you have to pay the total bill or can we make payments did u get your book yet
I paid for Chemistry but Microbiology is not due until March 11. No books yet. I am sure they will take what you can pay until the last day for payments.
Anyone taking Chemistry in January 2011 ??????
- i just registered for EDUkan.org school but i didnt even get a ID number yet to register for classes?
I want to take the micro class!!
- nvm i got in...
enrolling for professor walker or m westerhaus ??
- i just signed up for section 3 March 14- may 6 course. who else is in there?Last edit by calixgal on Jan 11, '11
- Jan 12, '11 by ThirdwatchQuote from LVN2BSN2012Which book? Micro or A&P?@Third watch how much would you be willing to sell your book for since u live in the l.a area?
@BSNN. Sure we can be online study partners. I tried to get my other firned to sign up with me but she was procastinating and Im really seriosu about getting into the bsn program by Winter2011
e-mail me moni 0032 @ yahoo
- Jan 31, '11 by Luli726I am thinking about registering for A&P II and Developmental Psychology with EduKan . This is a great thread and encouraged me a lot! I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a professor for me? The spring A&PII professors are Terry Lee and Charles Pfeifer. The Developmental Psychology professors are Judy Whitehill and Winsom Lamb. Any recommendations? Also.....the A&PII lab is included as part of the course, rather than a separate course, correct?
Thanks in advance for the help!!
- Feb 10, '11 by j464335Can someone recommend a EduKan instructor for Micro & AP 2 ?? I have 6 kids.. so needless to say I need a instructor who gives good outlines on what I should study for tests.
If you are a past student, can you advise how the lab portion works?