Position: Registered Nurse, Administrator
United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA) is one of the leading non-profit companies in caring for individuals with developmental disabilities. Founded in 1945, UCPLA has been providing services, programs, resources, and support groups for individuals and their families with special needs including Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down syndrome, and general developmental delays. At UCPLA, we believe that each client is special and unique in their own way and they all deserve quality service and care.
With over 70 years of experience, UCPLA is ready to help you build a rewarding career in a large non-profit direct care provider of services in Southern California. Consider joining our team to help our clients choose and participate in lifestyles that enable them to live in and contribute to their own communities. Help us make a difference. We have a supportive staff ready to help you to learn your new position. We encourage you to apply. Opportunities for growth available.
We offer competitive starting salaries and benefits to full-time staff: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Life Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Holiday Benefits, Vacation Benefits, Paid Sick Leave Benefits, Referral Bonus Plan, and Retirement Plan.
Contact our Human Resources representative for more information.
UCPLA is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
• Assists the Director of Health Services (DHS) with the clinical supervision, staff training, and nursing support of both residential and day program clients per Title 22 regulations, CCL regulations, Board of Registered Nursing regulations, and UCPLA policies and procedures
• Complex case management
• Required to provide extensive nursing training to medical and non-medical staff
• Provides assistance and support to designated RN staff
• Step in to cover RN duties only as coverage is needed
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Valid California RN License
- 3-5 years of experience in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn about different company facilities and programs
- Ability to provide complex case management for medically involved and fragile clients
- Supervisory experience desired for this roll
- Experience working with adults with disabilities and/or developmental disabilities preferred
- 5 minute Hand Hygiene presentation required upon second interview
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Benefits, Paid Sick Leave Benefits, Holiday Benefits, and Retirement Plan available.
APPLY NOW at www.ucpla.org
UCPLA is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.