City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St
Department: Critical Care Transport
Additional Job Details: PRN Rotating
Sunday - Saturday 12 hour shifts
24 hour commitment/4 weeks
St.Vincent has an established reputation and tradition in the State of Indiana for providing excellence in patient care through our Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication.
Throughout St.Vincent, the ageless mission of St. Vincent de Paul remains unchanged: to minister to the bodies, minds, and spirits of those in need by keeping healthcare human. As one of the largest healthcare systems in the State of Indiana, our state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary associates, and Spirit of Caring can be found in healthcare ministries serving over half of Indiana's counties. St.Vincent is a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic Healthcare System.
The RN-Staff provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
You may also apply at one of our Employment Kiosks. Call 1-855-562-2824 to find the kiosk nearest you.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST M-F.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.