Cedars-Sinai Now Hiring Nurses!
Many people who are drawn to Cedars-Sinai because of its reputation, excellence and service mission continue working here for many years. In every area of the Medical Center and at every level, you will find people who have committed years of service to Cedars-Sinai. Many factors make working at Cedars-Sinai attractive and fulfilling. They include:
- Advancement. The size and growth of the organization creates opportunities for career growth and enrichment
- Diversity of experience. The vast range of medical, research, technological and educational activities at Cedars-Sinai allows staff members to use their skills and gain new ones in varied areas of service
- Training and development. Being able to enhance skills or learn new ones allows Cedars-Sinai employees to excel in their work and experience greater satisfaction
- Challenge. Always seeking better techniques and tools for healing, Cedars-Sinai offers team members the chance to be part of the experience and satisfaction of promoting patient health
- Outstanding benefits. Because each one of Cedars-Sinai's employees contributes to our philosophy of providing the highest quality healthcare, Cedars-Sinai offers a generous benefits package. We offer you the choice between two retirement plans that will best suit your needs
- Appreciation and recognition. Placing a high value on employees' role in achieving the goals of Cedars-Sinai, hospital executives and directors are open to staff members' suggestions and requests for improvements to the system
- Camaraderie. Despite its size, Cedars-Sinai offers a small community atmosphere within individual department.
- Pride. Working for Cedars-Sinai means being part of an organization that is known around the world for the quality of its care and its innovations to the practice of medicine.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
There are no postings meeting the criteria you specified