Iowa Nurses getting BSN degrees online - where & any problems with BON?Register Today!
- by spark Mar 22, '05Just curious what online programs different nurses from Iowa are enrolled in? Anyone enrolled in Jacksonville? And has anyone ran into problems with approval from the Iowa Board of Nursing. I'm just trying to get started with my rn to bsn - actually started & stopped 5 years ago but not sure what the University of Iowa will accept. So I am researching online courses b/c of all the classes I've taken I hate to start fresh.
Any input from Iowa nurses is appreciated!!
- 2,647 Views
- Apr 8, '05 by TooterIAI am enrolled in University of Phoenix Online and will graduate with my BSN in sept. Although it is expensive, it is a fantastic program. I have not had any problems with the BON. If you want more info on UOP PM me. Good luck!
- Apr 8, '05 by suzanne4If you already have an RN, then there is no concern on where you get your BSN from. Once you have taken the NCLEX and passd, then you are an RN.
Not quite sure what your question is..............
- Aug 13, '07 by nursekcI am starting my RN-BSN program at Upper Iowa University in Fayette in 2 weeks. I was going to go through University of Iowa until Upper Iowa Started their program, it's closer to home and we have class at Fayette one night a week so I get in class time, which I really enjoy more then the online classes.
- Sep 6, '07 by stevelordQuote from TooterIABeware of UoP. There's a TON of bad stuff about them allover the net.I am enrolled in University of Phoenix Online and will graduate with my BSN in sept. Although it is expensive, it is a fantastic program. I have not had any problems with the BON. If you want more info on UOP PM me. Good luck!
- Sep 13, '07 by purple_rose_3I attend the U of I's online RN to BSN program.