S.O.S. Distress Signal Finds Allnurses.comRegister Today!
This is a discussion on S.O.S. Distress Signal Finds Allnurses.com in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Just joined in June and wanted to get a shout out to all members and friends...what a great site. ...by wellreadrn Jul 1, '10Just joined in June and wanted to get a shout out to all members and friends...what a great site. I sat home alone one night, with tears trickling down my face, after having a really bad day. I needed help, so I typed in a few pathetic words of distress like "nurse s.o.s." and stumbled on this site. I found a calm come over me just knowing that there are others who can relate, understand, and identify what other nurses go through. TX!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=489080©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jul 1, '10 by caliotter3
- Jul 1, '10 by donsterRNWelcome to All Nurses. You're right; it's an awesome site! Have fun, and welcome aboard!
- Jul 2, '10 by imintroubleA healthy addiction. Welcome.
- Jul 2, '10 by Spidey's momWelcome and I can relate to those tears - I remember standing at the kitchen sink, washing dishes and crying after a bad day at school . . .. .
But I did it - amazed myself - but I did it. You will too!
This is a great place to vent and laugh and cry with other nurses.
- Jul 2, '10 by MoogieSome of the nicest people I have met have been on AllNurses. I came here looking for support and ended up with some pretty awesome friends.
- Jul 3, '10 by cjcsoon2brnWelcome to All Nurses! We're happy to have you here.